1. If you are brand new to dance, have had an unhappy experience at another dance studio or you are looking for more professional training, please click on the right for your Free Report "The Only Thing a Parent Must Know Before Choosing a Dance Studio." Also as our gitft to you for your interest in our studio you will also receive a valuable coupon. Both will help you make the best decision for you and your child.
2. If you decide that you would like to try us out, please take a look at our schedule and find a class you would like your child to try. Click here for our schedule. Or call us at 818-760-8675 and we will help you find the right class for your child's age and level.
3. Call 1-818-760-8675 with any questions you may have and to schedule your Free Trial Class. You may also contact us by e-mail email@example.com or you may come into the studio during class hours.
4. Take your Free Trial Class. We have shoes your child may borrow for the first class. Your child's uniform will be included with the registration fee and you may purchase your shoes or any other dance gear you may need from us. Right here where you dance.
5. If you and your child liked the class, then it is time to enroll and begin enjoying our hassle free customer service. When you enroll, you will pay the registration fee and the balance of your first month's tuition, set-up your Auto-Pay, have your child sized for their uniform and receive your Parent Handbook. This handbook will tell you everything you need to know about classes, policies, performances and important dates so there are no surprises or misunderstandings. This is the last paper work you will need to do. Everything is online from this point on.
6. Your child starts taking classes and you have the confidence and peace of mind that you have made the right choice.
Now watch your child's dance dreams come true as they grow with us step by step. Start beaming with pride as you watch their progress year after year. This is an experience you can only get at a professional dance studio with a family atmosphere and a gentle, positive approach to achieving excellence in the technique and artistry of dance. You will see your child experience the joy of dance and performing as a result of our age and level appropriate teaching standards.
I hope to see you at your first recital with us. Your child smiling ear to ear with the pride of accomplishment as they stand on stage receiving their first recital medal and you a little teary eyed from this beautiful, positive experience.
If you're still not sure, let our 29 years of experience speak through what our parents and students have to say about us. Because what really makes us the best is what all those different sized feet that have crossed our dance floors and the parents who get them here have to say.
Click here to see what our parents and students are saying about us